 Marketplace / Shopping / 5345
Re: Costco has Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 02:11:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:
Costco is selling the $29.99 sets for Rock Raiders, Ninja, Space, Arctic and
Coastwatch (police boat) for $19.??. They have had so much mega blocks stuff
, it's about time they stocked some Lego.

Rose

Sounds like the same assortment I found at BJs Wholesale (we don't have
costco in NY)

Not great deals, but 33% off isn't too bad = )

I bought the Arctic one, better price per piece ratio (approx 10 cents a
piece).  I wanted those blue wall parts, but not at full price

                          John