 Marketplace / Shopping / 5344
Re: 4128 buckets are back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 02:07:30 GMT

These buckets are selling for $19.99. Fred Meyers has been having buy two
get one free sale. These guys typically have great clearance sales and all
the buckets left after Christmas will be cleared out. The last time they had
a clearance on these sets I got a few for $5-6. To get these in quantity I
think you are better off buying them 33% off on their regular sale. I'll
watch how the stock sells. I have seen up to thirty of these in one store.

Rose

P.S. The clearance sales will start soon, my favorite store has already
started. Will contain the Pittstop, Space simulation, Insectiods, small Star
wars, Arctic $9.99 multipack and I can't remember the rest. Nothing too
exciting. Check the endcaps of your favorite Freddies.

r2 wrote in message ...
I forgot to mention that I saw about twenty 4128 buckets at my local Fred
Meyer store the other day. I didn't get a price, however they were $20 last
time they carried them.

Rose