 Marketplace / Shopping / 5310
Re: 4128 buckets are back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 23:27:00 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Poindexter writes:
There may be some sloshing around in the TRU inventory system too, my local
TRU in GR had a bunch (because they reorder based on volume and I skewed • their
volume by rainchecking 45 of them and then buying them when they came in)

Last time I checked they were still 20 which is a bargain when considering • the
larger picture, but not one i need to take them up on, unless I build a • module
I have enough basic bricks to last me for just about ever.

This (4128) is the XL red freestyle bucket, released in 1997. I think Larry
is referencing the blue tub with 1200 bricks.

Rose

PS Fred Meyer has started their Fall clearance sales.