 Marketplace / Shopping / 5318
Re: 4128 buckets are back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:30:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:

This (4128) is the XL red freestyle bucket, released in 1997. I think Larry
is referencing the blue tub with 1200 bricks.

Whoops. Indeed I was. Thanks!

I'm actually quite interested in the 4128, if it goes on sale and someone can
hook me up with a fair quantity for a small but non zero markup, compressed to
save on shipping (I don't need the buckets themselves, only the parts bags)
please contact me.

PS Fred Meyer has started their Fall clearance sales.

Like for example this way??

++Lar