 Marketplace / Shopping / 5420
Re: Chrome Armor sets at Meijer, Ann Arbor, MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:56:25 GMT

Yes. The same isle as the rest of the LEGO sets. My guess is that it would be
up to the manager where they put it, but if you don't find one near the toy
section, they probably haven't put it out yet. There was also a display for 4
new adventurers sets near the electronics section.

John

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Ferguson writes:
Was this display in the toy department?  I checked two stores in the
Dayton, Ohio area last night (16 Oct) with no luck, so I'm wondering
if I just missed the display.  The last time I was there, looking for
an on-sale computer desk and bookshelves, those items were craftily
located next to the grocery section (just where you would expect them)
instead of in the furniture section.  So now I'm wondering if something
similar has happened.