 Marketplace / Shopping / 5350
5349  |  5351
Subject:
Chrome Armor sets at Meijer, Ann Arbor, MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:04:04 GMT

Just wanted to let you guys know that my local Meijers has the new Chrome
Armor sets. They didn't have very many of them. They have a nice little
display that holds about 50 of these sets, and about 1/2 of them were already
gone.

For you guys who are in the Ann Arbor area, the Meijers that had the sets is
the one on Carpenter road. I didn't check the other store, but I'm sure they
probably have them too!

John