 Marketplace / Shopping / 5377
Re: Chrome Armor sets at Meijer, Ann Arbor, MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:38:31 GMT

Was this display in the toy department?  I checked two stores in the
Dayton, Ohio area last night (16 Oct) with no luck, so I'm wondering
if I just missed the display.  The last time I was there, looking for
an on-sale computer desk and bookshelves, those items were craftily
located next to the grocery section (just where you would expect them)
instead of in the furniture section.  So now I'm wondering if something
similar has happened.

In lugnet.market.shopping, John York writes:
Just wanted to let you guys know that my local Meijers has the new Chrome
Armor sets. They didn't have very many of them. They have a nice little
display that holds about 50 of these sets, and about 1/2 of them were already
gone.

For you guys who are in the Ann Arbor area, the Meijers that had the sets is
the one on Carpenter road. I didn't check the other store, but I'm sure they
probably have them too!

John