 Marketplace / Shopping / 5429
5428  |  5430
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - Restocked and Added Several New Options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:38:18 GMT

To All The great people of LUGNET,

We here at the Sanburn Systems Company would like to thank each one of you for
your past support and busniess, and we are looking forward to providing service
to you again. We have updated our current inventory with several thousand parts,
all ranging from the current LEGO System Star Wars line. We have included
several copies of each of the following: 7101 Light Saber Duel, 7104 Desert
Skiff, 7110 Landspeeder, 7111 Droid Fighter, 7115 Gungan Patrol, 7121 Naboo
Swamp, 7124 Flashspeeder, 7128 Speederbikes, 7130 Snowspeeder, 7134 A Wing, 7140
X Wing, 7141 Naboo Fighter, 7144 Slave 1, 7150 Tie Fighter / Y Wing, 7151 Sith
Infiltrator, 7160 Gungan Sub, 7171 Mos Espa Podrace, and 7180 B Wing at Rebel
Command Center. We are also adding some parts we missed in the first inventory
addition, as well as instruction manuals.

We have made some vast improvements in our payment modules. You can now select
Paypal  or x.com or check money order or cash payments from the payment menu,
and process it fully, just like the credit card payment option. This will make
using these options far better for everyone, including us. We are really excited
about it, and I am sure you will be as well.

We have also added a discount module to our site, so we will be having category
specific sales every week, which will start soon.

Our first priority is to get some other newer Star Wars sets into inventory,
namely 7184, the MTT, and the 7155, the AAT Tank. We also will add first, the
Ultimate Collector's Series X Wing, and the Droid Discovery Mindstorms kit. We
will continue to add new sets for the next several weeks. We have around 500
sets to add. We will send an e-mail when they are up. We have additional help,
and a better stock process, which will go faster, and smoother than before.

We have several parts tagged for price reductions, and we will be changing those
shortly.

As the holidays draw near, we will be adding some gift wrapping capabilities for
gifts, and even some personal cards in the mix. That will be added shortly. You
can already send the order to another address if you wish, it is included within
the current ordering form.

As always, if you are looking for a particular part, or have a question on a
where a part might be, feel free to e-mail us here. If you would like to make an
offer for the whole inventory of a certain part, feel free to e-mail us here
with the bid, we usually accept it, within reason. We also welcome any
suggestions, comments, and the like, we love hearing from you!
(cservice@sanburnsystems.com )

Thank you for your business, we hope you will have a great rest of the week, and
as always, happy building! : )

Sincerely,
Scott Sanburn
--