 Castle / 6393
Re: KK Good Deal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:57:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mike Cormier writes:
I'd buy it. I can never find deals like that. Maybe you should ask TLC about
it
though.

Ask what? I've seen similar kits in the S@H catalog - those that say "buy
these sets, get this one free", or "buy these sets, save $X". They're also
numbered the same way.
-Shiri
I meant ask about the pic-set list discrepancy he discovered. And I was just
giving my opinion on the offer. Sorry if I sounded rude, and for not being
clear.
Mike