 Marketplace / Shopping / 5359
Re: Service packs at Big Lots ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:09:41 GMT

I saw a box of 150 of these in a KB Toy Liquidators in Smithfield, North
Carolina several months ago. I too picked up a few out of curiosity. They
also had the 6333 for $3 or $4 and they can't get rid of the 6495s.

Cary

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
While doing one of my 'drive around and look for clearance stuff's today, • I
stopped into a Big Lots (they never seem to have much of interest). There
hanging on pegboards was a mess of 5050 baggies with 'Service' in the • upper
right corner. They were priced at $1.99. Lugnet database calls them • 'Airplane
Parts'. I picked up a few out of curiousity.

Then I checked another Big Lots store about 50 miles away. Yep, same • story.
Between the two stores, I counted about 50 units of 5050. There are two • more
stores I did not have time to check. Anyone else seen these ?

Also noted some 6495 (time twisters) at $8 and some 6333 (Race and Chase) • for
$5.

Ray Sanders
lugnet #124