 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9983
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:03:12 GMT

r2 wrote in message ...
Ok, he emailed me. I will try to get together with him ASAP so there is • time
to process what I find.

I am still waiting for him to call me. I am becoming more skeptical, but
maybe he will prove me right.

Rose