 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8177
Re: Shop Names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:24:33 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:
[snip]
I'd like to see sellers classify their store as either a "parts" store or a
"sets" store and then the BrickBay front page could be partitioned into two
columns, those selling parts and those selling sets.  Classifying a store as
parts or sets would not prevent from selling the other but would allow for a
broad classification of the store in the greater BrickBay context.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

There is a problem with that.
If your store sells both parts and sets,
then the category it is not classified as
will not get the exposure it deserves.

You might want to allow stores to be in both categories,
in which case it would show up in both sections.
But that would let parts stores that have only one set
show up in the sets section, which is not good.

Hmm.
/Eric McC/