 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8171
Re: Shop Names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:47:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Buiting writes:
A ranking based on amount of parts available would be okay, however I would
think that a ranking based on unique lots could be better. When I'm shopping I
see many shops that have a few types of bricks of my interest, I'll end up
shopping at the shop that has the largest selection of those parts that I • like.
So I figured that a ranking based on unique lots would be better.

How about a rank based on number of pieces sold during the last week or
month?  Or better yet, allow the user to decide.  I would suggest offering 3-5
user-selectable sort schemes:

  alphabetical
  number of sets/pieces on hand
  number of sets/pieces sold