 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8214
Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 15:53:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

That's it!  I'm moving my store back to "bricks@onedaycnn"!
(no quotations--since those are special characters!)

seriously folks, when all is said and done, it doesn't really matter where
your store falls on that list--who CARES if your store's listed first or • last?
(i'm just realizing that now!  which is why i'm losing the asterisks.)

If it doesn't matter, why did you have the asterisks there in the first
place? :-)

Glad to see you're lining up with the norm though, now there are just two left
I think.

++Lar

I find it interesting that no one (unless I missed a post) has suggested that
the stores be listed by the date they were first created (or opened).  I'm not
sure that I think this is a good idea... but I'm surprised it has not been
suggested at least.

Just my 2Cents worth (Canadian cents too... guess there worth even less).
-Jeff