 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8162
Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 04:05:59 GMT

I put a few rarer parts up on Brickbay.

Wow! Those must be rare if there isn't even a picture of them...

And, yes, Dan...this is EXACTLY the type of store naming I was talking about. I
wish there was a way to knock all names starting with special characters to the
bottom of the list. Better yet, they just won't show up in the main list.

Hmmm....

-Dave
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=HardCore