 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8173
Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.services
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:44:18 GMT

"Tom Heidemann" <taheidem@execpc.com> wrote in message
Hey... how about listing the brickbay sites by number of parts?  The more • you
post, the higher on the list you are!  That way we can avoid anyone
opening "AAA Lego Sales".

I thought about suggesting this myself.  I think it would be a great way to
promote those people that use the site extensively.  Providing a link to an
alphabetical listing would probably be a good idea though, fo rthose people
looking for a store by name.

Unfortunately, there are ways to cheat your way to the top of this type of
list too.  Such as listing 3,000,000 Yellow 1x1 bricks @ $5 each.

Troy

FUT: lugnet.market.services