 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8179
Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:57:47 GMT

Dan, I agree with your position 100%, and I think Jon has abused the privilege
of a Brickbay listing, BUT

If you are going to require him, in public, to change his store name, you must
also notify the proprietors of these stores in public to change their names,
too.

@lego

*bricks@onedaycnn*

Otherwise, you can't require Jon to change <---BAYLIT Extra-->

Just my $.02

Paul Sinasohn
still trying to find the LUGNET membership package...

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Kozan writes:
Ok, this should be interesting...
I put a few rarer parts up on Brickbay.
Someone wanted to see BAYLIT on Brickbay..
Well... Sorta, but not quite, but it should prove to be interesting...

Any thoughts?

-Jon

http://home.att.net/~baylit/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=baylit

Jon,

Couple things:

A) You have to change your shop name... <---BAYLIT Extra--> is not
acceptable.  BAYLIT Extra would be acceptable.  Shop name should not begin
with special characters with the intent of it standing out in front of other
shops.  Quote from registration screen and shop preferences under shop name:

"Note:  Please do NOT attempt to enter a shop name beginning with special
characters with the intention of having your shop listed at the top of the
list of shops on our home page but instead create a meaningful name that will
best describe your shop."

B) Please don't open a shop with the intent of simply advertising your site.
That is dishonest, unfair to the other sellers and will not be tolerated.

- Dan