 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8211
Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 09:19:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

That's it!  I'm moving my store back to "bricks@onedaycnn"!

Good for you! :)
I preferred it that way anyway. It just made more sense.

seriously folks, when all is said and done, it doesn't really matter where
your store falls on that list--who CARES if your store's listed first or last?
(i'm just realizing that now!  which is why i'm losing the asterisks.)

Very true. That's what started this whole mess anyway. As long as you have the
parts, that's all that matters.

the whole BAYLIT EXTRA thing IS pretty skeezy, tho'...

That depends on your point of view. Personally, I prefer to believe that Jon
meant no harm in setting up a small trial store on Brickbay. I like to believe
that it was a gesture of good will that many of us took the wrong way. I will
admit that 4 items is a ridiculously small number to post, though. 50-100 might
provide a decent test. Four certainly won't, especially if there is no
accompanying picture. Fortuantely, the pic problem has been resolved, and I must
say that it looks pretty good.

Two down...