 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8209
Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 07:20:51 GMT

That's it!  I'm moving my store back to "bricks@onedaycnn"!
(no quotations--since those are special characters!)

seriously folks, when all is said and done, it doesn't really matter where
your store falls on that list--who CARES if your store's listed first or last?
(i'm just realizing that now!  which is why i'm losing the asterisks.)

the whole BAYLIT EXTRA thing IS pretty skeezy, tho'...