 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16668
Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:01:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well... all righty.

Being the original creator of this model, let me first say that I’m oddly flattered that someone thinks enough of my design to... well, steal it.

On that note, dude, you stole my work. And despite my big, hairy, tough 22-year-old hide, that kinda hurts. I post my stuff online so my little bitty group of fans can ooh and ahh and tell me what sucks and don’t sucks... not so my designs can be swiped out from under my nose for profit. I mean, ouch. My nose.

I hope you’re really reconsidering what you’ve been doing, because it ain’t cool. I would appreciate it if you didn’t use any of my designs in this capacity (including the Inlander).

And hey, I’m not that hard to track down. Like Hietbrink said, I’m on FBTB. Just click over to the forums. Someone would have to be a total dingus to not be able to find me there. :-)

Hey Gil? I dunno about you, but the thought of those two little kittens fighting just makes me all warm and squishy inside.

Peace, guys and dolls.

Collin