 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16652
Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:12:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Lee Meyer Custom Set: Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft. 2 figures; 6 computers; cool symmetry, very sleek body style; lift windscreens for crew access; 2 huge engines; 2 lasers/2 missiles for covert ops. Based on Collin Harvey’s “Inlander” ship.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lmeyer&itemID=3493526

Part of all December sales goes towards the Wisconsin House Rabbit Society (I’m a member) or HAWS (Waukesha’s Humane Society) bunny needs. So you’re not only doing something good for you (buying Lego) but you’re helping out bunnies who will make someone else very happy as a pet.

Lee