 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16666
Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:48:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lee Meyer wrote:
   Anybody can view the ships I offer for sale and see most of them are not based on anyone else’s designs.

As far as the delta dart, Jason, I thought I had put a line in there crediting your design. I have added that.

I see posts of many similar (if not nearly idetical) ships out here all the time (ex. Z-95 Headhunters, X-Wings, TIE interceptors and some of the Halo crafts like warthogs and covenant ghosts) that look like they just are mods of someone else’s designs, and nothing has been made of that.

You can even find a ship that looks similar to Collin’s, in terms of sidewall and general, rounded craft shape. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=84280. Obviously they have clear distinctions but the overall body styling idea is there.

This is it for me on this subject. I’m not going to continue to be the whipping boy for everyone else’s pleasure.

You sir, are a moron.

************ IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MORONS ****************

Copying something and ***THEN SELLING IT*** is the problem.

********** END IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MORONS **************

Although, I don’t see much more than canopy design similiar on the Discus, the others are VERY clearly copies.

But then, what does that really matter because your versions royally SUCK and I doubt you’re selling them. If you are, I feel sorry for the buyers.

And thus concludes my use of lugnet for another 3 or 4 months, goodbye.