 Off-Topic / Debate / 26447
Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:31:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Neumann wrote:
   Now comparing at Chris’ S.M.A.C and Terry’s Donkey I see stylisitic similarities but not plagerism.

Chris’s SMAC was influenced exclusively by this:

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator