 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16653
Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.space

Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:59:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lee Meyer wrote:
   Lee Meyer Custom Set: Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft. 2 figures; 6 computers; cool symmetry, very sleek body style; lift windscreens for crew access; 2 huge engines; 2 lasers/2 missiles for covert ops. Based on Collin Harvey’s “Inlander” ship.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lmeyer&itemID=3493526

Part of all December sales goes towards the Wisconsin House Rabbit Society (I’m a member) or HAWS (Waukesha’s Humane Society) bunny needs. So you’re not only doing something good for you (buying Lego) but you’re helping out bunnies who will make someone else very happy as a pet.

Lee

Hi.

Did you check with Collin before rampantly stealing his design for your own profit?

I mean, I like bunnies and all, but this doesn’t even appear to be the first time you’ve done this:

Tim Deering’s Discus --> Your Starfish Galactic Cruiser

Jason Spear’s TC-Fighters --> Your Delta Dart Fighter ( and it seems like he noticed )

It even looks like you are knocking off official LEGO sets: Set 1789 Star Hawk II --> Your Star Shark

Have you no shame?