 Off-Topic / Debate / 26451
Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:53:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lee Meyer wrote:
Not that its any of your business, but I did
try to find contact info for Collin and couldn't find it.

Now this couldn't have been that hard to find, could it?  Collin is one of the
most prominent members of FBTB.  Here is his profile:

http://www.fbtbforums.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7

which includes a private message link.  Given that Brickshelf no longer gives
full names, you must have had some familiarity with him to credit him by name.
He's also a member of TexLug, which is readily apparent from a glance at his
Brickshelf page.  Here are their links:

http://www.texlug.org/
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/texlug/

A glance at either of those turns up the names of a ton of prominent TexLUG
members who post here regularly , so even if you can't find Collin's e-mail
directly, it's one e-mail to someone who could get you Collin's address.

For the record, if in the future you wish to contact any of the prominent
posters in the English-language LEGOverse, just let me know.  I'm sure I could
find their e-mail quite quickly.  German-language or other might take a little
longer, as I would drop an e-mail to someone like Jojo or Homa or another
prominent 1000steine.de poster.  Japanese speakers are a little tougher, as
their sites can be more difficult to navigate if they are all in Japanese
script, but I'd be happy to give it a try.

Bruce