 Off-Topic / Debate / 26461
Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 05:49:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lee Meyer wrote:
   The fact is, I have adopted design techniques and made ships that have much in common with other peoples’ creations. I have credited some, some after they contacted me asking if I based a design on one of their ships.

So... what you are saying is that you first appropriated their designs... THEN waited for them to notice... THEN gave them credit?

Isn’t that like stealing something, waiting for the victim to notice the theft, then giving the victim credit for noticing the theft?