 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10033
Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:

I will not make the reserve price public, but believe me I was shocked.

He has upadted his auction listing, so I will quote it here:

"My reserve is a very reasonable 95,000 dollars, that includes delivery,
storage containers, filing system, et all! "

Also, A little detective work shows he may be a Lugnet Member ... clicking
on some of the rarer sets from his tripod page (for example
http://shonboi.tripod.com/legos.html) brings you to the lugnet page
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/348_1) which shows a "Shawn Denowh" as owning
the set ... clicking through to Shawns page shows he is from Idaho (same as
the auction), and "Shonboi" is his alias (same as the auctioneer's alais)...

Chris Busse
http://www.bussetech.com