 General / 7074
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 18:03:46 GMT

Adam Howard wrote:

Who know's if this consortium deal works maybe we could try a wider spread
next year.

The above statement appears to be the whole problem with your proposal.
I predict you will get 100 different people who want a total of 95
different parts, leaving your deal to die due to lack of interest.

I think the train deal will work because they are focused on one part that
every trainiac needs and wants.  Any mass buys will need to have the focus
narrowed down to a few parts beforehand otherwise a large enough dollar
input can tilt the scales in favor of that part.

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html