 Trains / 2062
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 02:03:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Stanley writes:
Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote:
It would appear that as normal my ISP is isn't getting all the threads about • this
thing, and I'm therefore getting the wrong impression. I wish to apologize • for
sounding ungrateful to people like Larry who's actions I have misinterpreted • due to
not having all the facts.

Hrmmm, strictly from the technical side of things, your ISP shouldn't
even begin to enter into the "threads" equation here on Lugnet.  Since
there is only ONE server that carries the threaded discussion groups,
if you can connect and read any of them, you should be able to read
all of them.

Unless (to give Mark the benefit of the doubt) he reads by e-mail and doesn't
subscribe to the .trains group.  In which case he only would have seen the last
half (or so) of the thread.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/