 Trains / 2003
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:40:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Hi Larry and everyone else,

Looking at the news group and counting myself, it looks like there are only six
people interested. I hope, like me, others are comminicating directly with
Christer. If you are talking with Christer speak up here, please. I am curious
to see how many people are getting involved here.

I emailed him when the thread first started, but I haven't gotten a response
yet.

Russell