 Trains / 1978
1977  |  1979
Subject:
Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:02:53 GMT

Hello
I have a friend at LEGO Denmark that i can order LEGO pieces from.
I ordered piecenumber 4181,4182,8183,4033,4034,4035,4036,4511,4510.
He said that they didnt have it in stock.
Now i wonder if their are any one ho wants those pieces.
If ther are a hugh lot the can make some.
Mail me at:christer.sunesson@swipnet.se