 Trains / 2040
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:47:46 GMT

   Matt,
   I am probably interested in your "sub-consortium" but I still haven't
figured out what parts are in question.  Depending on how many of the parts
I actually want makes a big difference on how much I am willing to pitch in.
So, could someone who has figured out what those numbers mean let me know
(you could post a list here, so everybody knows what is available).

--
   Have fun!
   John
Matt Nourot wrote in message ...

Patricia's statement assumes you were a consortium member. 150 is not
enough. However you are welcome to pool your funds with someone else and
have one of you speak authoritatively for both (a sub-consortium as it
were) so long as I do not have to deal with the overhead of accounting
for both of you. The bookwork for this will be substantial.

I'm willing to pool funds to form a "sub-consortium" with those not ready • to
commit the full 500.