 Trains / 1992
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:20:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christer Sunesson writes:
Hello
I have a friend at LEGO Denmark that i can order LEGO pieces from.
I ordered piecenumber 4181,4182,8183,4033,4034,4035,4036,4511,4510.

I'm interested too, but is it possible to get a short discription of the
parts noted here above.
I can only track the numbers 4182,4033 back !!
Most of my doors have *NO* number on it, and when they does,its marked on the
RIGHT HAND door,not on the left one.
There are also NO numbers on the windows ('glass part')!

I'm also interested in the windows used in the 4564 set + the small
1x2x2 clear 'window' brick,also used in this locomotive.
these numbers are :
window piece      :6567
1x2x2 clear piece : 4864

He said that they didnt have it in stock.
Now i wonder if their are any one ho wants those pieces.
If ther are a hugh lot the can make some.

If this is thru, i'm in !!!
(can build then ,at last, a decent passenger car !!!)
But not for 10.000 pieces !!! My wallet doesn't support that.

Then there will be a problem more: witch colors will be 'available'???
I can imagine that one wants red doors/windows, and another one blue
doors/windows, and ....
You get the message?

Mail me at:christer.sunesson@swipnet.se

regards,