 Trains / 2026
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:07:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeff Stembel writes:

So, in other words, If I want to buy the items rather than participate in the
auction, I have to put up $500?  I'm just trying to figure out how I'd go • about
getting items I want.  :)

Jeff

No, the consorttium would SELL them first.  Then auction off the leftovers.
You don't have to do anything.

Patricia Schempp