 Trains / 2035
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:28:15 GMT

Patricia's statement assumes you were a consortium member. 150 is not
enough. However you are welcome to pool your funds with someone else and
have one of you speak authoritatively for both (a sub-consortium as it
were) so long as I do not have to deal with the overhead of accounting
for both of you. The bookwork for this will be substantial.

I'm willing to pool funds to form a "sub-consortium" with those not ready to
commit the full 500.