 Trains / 2011
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:02:18 GMT

No more posts on this topic please.

I don't want to go into too much detail but I have strong reason to
believe the following to be true (am I certain? No. but I have strong
reason)

- This is a legitimate thing. Someone within TLG has received authority
to do this.
- It's a one time thing. This will happen once and once only.
- It's a limited thing. The parts Christer listed are it. There won't be
any others, or if there are, it will be a very very limited selection of
additional ones (1 or two more, maybe).
- There will be a few colors, not every possible color
- Christer is getting bombarded with emails, which is not helping.

Given that, I intend to try to coordinate a group buy. Bombarding me
with emails at this stage of the game will not help matters either. I
have a good idea of the mix of parts to get and will get the most that I
can possibly afford to get. If you have significant (at least 500 USD
that you can send to me now) funds you want to pledge/commit (ala the
pledges for the recent NZ thing that didn't happen) that's fine... but
ones and twos requests will cause too much communication at this point.

If this comes off and if I can coordinate it you should realise these
two things
- Christian is going to make some money on this deal
- I and my partners, whoever they are, will make some money on this deal
as well.

That does NOT mean we are going to gouge people to the tune of 5 dollars
a window, but it does mean that these windows probably *WILL* be over a
dollar a piece.

If you have a problem with that, flame me off line. Please don't post.

Christer Sunesson wrote:

Hello
I have a friend at LEGO Denmark that i can order LEGO pieces from.
I ordered piecenumber 4181,4182,8183,4033,4034,4035,4036,4511,4510.
He said that they didnt have it in stock.
Now i wonder if their are any one ho wants those pieces.
If ther are a hugh lot the can make some.
Mail me at:christer.sunesson@swipnet.se

lugnet.