 Trains / 2325
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:30:49 GMT

I collected names and pledges. I have not sent out a note in a few weeks
because there appears to be nothing to say!

I have not heard of any new news on this in a while. I estimate there is a 1%
chance something will come of this at this point. So I am still holding a few
people's checks. NONE have been cashed. (if I had thought that it was 0%, I'd
return the checks at this point)

No news is NOT good news in this instance.

++Lar