 Trains / 2061
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:26:44 GMT

Hi all...

I've been following this as well as the Secrets Revealed thread and have
decided too open my mouth at the risk of saying something stupid...

1) Is anybody "Really" surprised that a bulk part ordering service was
available to some? I mean everybody  has a connection to something (not
necessarily LEGO) cheaper than everyone else right ?, and, to most, the
connection is not even available.

2.) I personally have no interest in train parts but if given the
oppurtunity I would be willing to lay out for $500 - $1000 US worth of Tan
1Xn (expecting a better price than service packs).

3.) I personally believe that the consortium has the right to exclude
anybody for any reason they (he) wish(es).  It is easy to envision an order
for 6 1x2 pink plates and an enclosed cheque for  50 cents plus shipping.
Geesh, what company would want to fill that order ?. Therfore the dollars
required for participation must be substantial. At the same time I hope the
ultimate goal is to persuade or influence TLG to bring back some parts
service.

So like I say,

If someone is ordering tan parts, let me know, otherwise Good Luck!!!

John Battcock