 Trains / 2058
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 22:47:14 GMT

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote:
It would appear that as normal my ISP is isn't getting all the threads about this
thing, and I'm therefore getting the wrong impression. I wish to apologize for
sounding ungrateful to people like Larry who's actions I have misinterpreted due to
not having all the facts.

Hrmmm, strictly from the technical side of things, your ISP shouldn't
even begin to enter into the "threads" equation here on Lugnet.  Since
there is only ONE server that carries the threaded discussion groups,
if you can connect and read any of them, you should be able to read
all of them.

"Maybe the message got lost somewhere in the ether" is a fairly
understandable thing to say about Usenet, what with the
hundreds/thousands of servers articles pass through.  Doesn't happen
here.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/   (still in Beta)