 Trains / 1999
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:55:13 GMT

If something comes of this, probably makes sense to consolidate all the
orders/requests/wishes into one. Either we do it independently or
Christer does. Since I communicated with him offline about a much larger
(3 orders of magnitude) request, I could probably satisfy the
onesietwosie level stuff like yours, Russell.

Sounds good to me. I would love to buy dozens of doors and windows, but I only
need a few to complete some projects. And besides, I don't have the money.

Russell