 Trains / 2033
Re: Train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 15:09:06 GMT

Hey Larry,

This consortium, is it a group of like minded cashed up profiteering middle
men or a group who are genuinely trying to get the best deal for the rest of
us? Just curious. So if the price per piece is > $1.00 and < $5.00, is it
closer to $1.00 or $5.00.

I feel all discussions concerning this deal should remain in the public
arena.

Just my $4.99's worth.

Mark H.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

If this comes off and if I can coordinate it you should realise these
two things
- Christian is going to make some money on this deal
- I and my partners, whoever they are, will make some money on this deal
as well.

That does NOT mean we are going to gouge people to the tune of 5 dollars
a window, but it does mean that these windows probably *WILL* be over a
dollar a piece.

If you have a problem with that, flame me off line. Please don't post.

Christer Sunesson wrote:

Hello
I have a friend at LEGO Denmark that i can order LEGO pieces from.
I ordered piecenumber 4181,4182,8183,4033,4034,4035,4036,4511,4510.
He said that they didnt have it in stock.
Now i wonder if their are any one ho wants those pieces.
If ther are a hugh lot the can make some.
Mail me at:christer.sunesson@swipnet.se

-