 General / 24818
Re: It's here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
Jon Kozan wrote in message ...
Ok, what are we going to call the color?
Green...

Muted Green?
Green-Gray?
Washed-Green?
Verdis-Green?
Only people with the parts in hand should actually get to vote.

I was happy with verdigris before, but having seen the actual color (from
the LOM sets) and bearing in mind the new murky blue and murky pink in the
LOM sets, I don't think verdigris is correct any more. For one thing, this
green is not my idea of verdigris (verdigris is quite a bright color) and
for another there are no parallel names for the other colors. We seem to be
happily calling the new blue color blue-grey, but I can't see calling the
new pink, red-grey. (puke pink? :-)  ) Moss green doesn't work either - the
moss I see here in my garden is *bright* green.

Muted green, grey-green, green-gray would all be OK from my point of view.

Martian Green anyone ?