 General / 24776
Re: It's here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:12:33 GMT

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 01:14:09PM -0500, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:
My statue of liberty is here!!!! huzzah!  it's huge and arrived in a
very odd package... much like the mosaic box, only like 8 times the
size, inside are 4 plain white boxes numbered 1-4..

very exciting!!!!

heheh - don't forget to inventory it :P

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:6468_1>:  Tow-n-Go Value Pack (LEGO/SYSTEM/Town/City Center), '99, 48 pcs, 2 figs