 General / 24790
Re: It's here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:04:15 GMT

Ok, what are we going to call the color?
Green...

Muted Green?
Green-Gray?
Washed-Green?
Verdis-Green?
Only people with the parts in hand should actually get to vote.

-Jon

People should bear in mind that there are blue & red versions of this color
as well. i.e. muted blue, muted red. Whatever name you chose you might want
to apply it to these other colors as well.
I do have the parts btw, but I will let others decide the name.

Jonathan