 General / 24789
Re: Lego 3759 LE Silver Ed Canadian Basic Purple Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:47:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.general, Bill Hinton writes:

#3759 1200pc purple tub LE 35yrs of creative play
$16.00 (canadian, I think) unknown S&H

Otherwise the tub is pretty much identical to the current 3033 tub.
Are you willing to share your source?  If it's listed in Canadian $$, then
it may be more accessable to those of us in Canada.
James

None of the stores have it available at this time.
New Lego shipments coming next week.  Unknown sets.

I may regret sharing this info...
But for the fans of lego...
Canadian-Edmonton

Southgate Shopping Centre
11100 51 Avenue
(North side of the mall.  Outside entrance is beside Safeway)
(780) 436-3149

Londonderry Mall
137 Avenue and 66 Street
(Lower level beside Champions)