 General / 24659
24658  |  24660
Subject:
Lego 3759 LE Silver Ed Canadian Basic Purple Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:52:48 GMT

I have found a store that sells this 1200pc purple tub for
$16.00 (canadian, I think).

From a previous post:
Package #3759 has a sticker on the side that says to watch for specially
marked boxes of Kellogs Fruit Loops for instructions to build Toucan Sam.
This pack - 3759 is a rough tote like poly tub, marked as a Limited Edition,
35 years of creative play ...  This pack has 1200.

Does anyone have the instructions for Toucan Sam?

Is this a good deal?
I am trying to find out what S&H is.