 General / 24658
Re: Suggestion for the Brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:31:19 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ...
"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> writes:

I'd prefer not to publish the local path.

Why not?  Do you think that would be too much information?

I think you two may not mean the same thing here: from Fredrik's first
message "and perhaps the file path from the
author's home directory." I took that to mean the home directory *on
Brickshelf*. Ross seems to be assuming it meant the home directory on his
local computer.

But maybe I'm misunderstanding both of you!

Kevin