 General / 24627
Re: Suggestion for the Brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:25:43 GMT

I'd prefer not to publish the local path. It would be nice, though, if I
could enter the alt text when I upload...

ROSCO

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
The "ALT" texts of images at the Brickshelf gallery are not too useful.
When viewing the "Recent" part of the gallery -- which is very useful!
-- it would have been nice if the "ALT" text of the individual images
displayed the name of the author, and perhaps the file path from the
author's home directory.

What do you think about a suggestion like this?  Does it sound useful to
you?