 General / 24628
Re: LOM Mini-figs all have names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:44:26 GMT

All the Adventurers minifigs have had names.  "Johnny Thunder" etc.

--

Paul Davidson

Daniel Barrett <danielbarrett@earthlink.net> wrote in message
I just picked up a couple of the Life On Mars sets, 7312, 7313, 7314. As I
was looking over the other sets I noticed pictures of all the mini-figs
included in each set on top of the boxes. Each one is pictured seperately
with their name printed below. Of the humans I saw Doc, Mac or Max, and • BB.
For the martians each one is different with a different name, face and • body
color scheme. Not just generic martians. 7313 has Centauri, 7314 has
Antares, and I saw another one named Vega but that's all I can remember.

I checked the Studio expansion sets but  they didn't name the new figures.
Is this the first time Lego has gone out of their way to name the figures
like this? I can understand something lisenced like Star Wars or Harry
Potter but is this unusual for their internally created themes?

Daniel