 General / 24674
Re: Suggestion for the Brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:21:16 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> writes:

I'd prefer not to publish the local path.

Why not?  Do you think that would be too much information?

I was assuming you meant the path on *my* local computer. I think that's
more than most people are interested in.

It would be nice, though, if I could enter the alt text when I
upload...

I think it would be best if the ALT texts are consistent.  If the
users are given the choice, I guess that most people would not fill in
anything, and whatever is filled in may or may not be too useful.

Maybe put in a default alt text if none is entered?

Also I would be happy to have some kind of search feature, but I'm not
the first to wish for that...

Regards,

ROSCO